UNISER, a social enterprise based in Bologna, Italy and with an operational headquarter in Barcelona and Zaragoza is looking for a participants mentor to join its team starting from mid-February 2022.
Uniser is a social enterprise which supports the internationalization of education institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a part of educational programs by facilitating its processes. Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, internships, study visits, job shadowing and training courses.
As we continue to enlarge the number of our projects and the learners involved, we are looking for a person able to follow them in every step of their experience abroad.
About the role
The person we are looking for should be living in Spain (Barcelona or Zaragoza) or be willing to move there. He/she will be fully integrated in the team by performing the following tasks:
- managing and leading teacher and learners trainings (before the departure);
- supporting schools in the participants selection process;
- ensuring learners mentoring during their whole experience, through Whatsapp and online meetings;
- arranging and carrying on one-to-one or group meetings;
- developing new contents for online and in presence trainings;
- being in touch with other Uniser teams in order to update them about the groups performance;
- providing support to other Uniser teams (if needed).
We are looking for a person with high motivation and a strong interest in the social aspects of our work. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is cheerful and patient. He/she is able to prove empathy towards the learners but at the same time keep a neutral and resilient approach to the daily situations.
Also, we expect that you have:
- Fluency in English and at least another EU language
- Fluency in Spanish (minimum level requested: C1)
- Fluency in Catalan is a plus
- Good organizational skills
- Problem-solving and a propositive approach to difficulties
- Ability to deal with people from different backgrounds and cultures
How to apply
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form before the 7th February 2022. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be organized starting mid-February.