Job vacancy: Secretariat Services Officer
Uniser is a social enterprise based in Bologna, Italy, which supports the internationalization of education institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a part of educational programs by facilitating its processes.
Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, internships, study visits, job shadowing and training courses. As we continue to grow and to expand our network, we are looking for a Secretariat Services Officer to join its team starting immediately.
About the role
You will be integrated in the administrative team to perform the following tasks:
- taking care of Uniser general emails and phone;
- managing Uniser office, ensuring order and usability;
- checking and providing office’s supplies;
- welcoming external visitors (ex. clients, suppliers, users etc.);
- supporting Uniser teams in the logistic organization of events.
We are looking for an organized and reliable person. Our ideal candidate is willing to deal with secretarial tasks, has a positive attitude, is cheerful and polite.
Also, we expect that you have:
- fluency in English;
- good organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- ability to set priorities and respect deadlines;
- ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
Previous experience in similar tasks would be a plus. Fluency in another language is highly appreciated.
Paid internship aimed at employment. Weekly workload: 24 hours. Workplace: Bologna. More details about working conditions will be given during interviews.
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form before 18th January 2022. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be organized around 20th January 2022.