UNISER, a social enterprise based in Bologna, Italy, is offering two internship positions to join the hosting department.
Uniser is a social enterprise which supports the internationalization of education institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a part of educational programs by facilitating its processes. Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, internships, study visits, job shadowing and training courses.
The trainees will be fully integrated in the hosting team by contributing to the following tasks:
- Companies care trainee
-Analysis of European Erasmus+ trainees’ profiles to be matched to local companies
-Research of work placements for trainees
-Mailing and calling local companies
-Inductions of trainees to local companies
-Meetings with local companies and professional associations
-Organization of activities to promote the hosting of Erasmus+ trainees in local companies
-Customer care hosting companies
-Research and development of new methodologies to promote the retention of hosting companies
- Logistics trainee
– welcoming students group in Italy (Bologna’s area): accommodation’s check in, city tour, welcome dinner/lunch
– local transports organization
– logistics suppliers management (accommodations, restaurants and other)
We are looking for an organized and reliable person. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is cheerful and polite.
Also, we expect that you have:
- Fluency in English (fluency in another language is highly appreciated)
- A creative, innovative and proactive approach
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to set priorities and respect deadlines
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to work remotely and respect deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in similar tasks would be a plus
Paid internship aimed at employment (EUR 900,00/month).
Weekly workload: 32 hours/week
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form before 19th July 2022. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be organised from 21st July 2022.