Job vacancy: Project Manager Erasmus+ school programme
Uniser is a social enterprise which supports the internationalization of education institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a part of educational programs by facilitating its processes. Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, internships, study visits, job shadowing and training courses.
As we continue to grow and to expand our network of schools in different European countries, we are looking for a project manager for the development and implementation of Erasmus+ projects in the field of School Education, focused on individual pupils’ mobility and staff mobility.
About the role
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- implementing an Erasmus+ mobility project for its entire cycle;
- coordinating and supporting the schools involved (sending and hosting schools);
- managing the project budget and its administrative tasks (documentation, final report);
- cooperating and providing support to other Uniser teams involved in the development, implementation and evaluation of Erasmus+ mobility projects.
We are looking for a person who is able to build strong and trustful relationships with the schools and who is able to take responsibilities. Our ideal candidate is willing to work in the educational sector and is able to have a full overview over the projects he/she coordinates.
Also, we expect that you have:
- fluency in English and Italian (knowledge of Spanish is a plus);
- good organizational skills and problem solving attitude;
- decision-making skills;
- ability to set priorities and respect deadlines;
- a creative, innovative and proactive approach;
- excellent pedagogical and didactic skills proved by experience.
Social work and experiences working with teenagers will be positively considered. Previous experience in management of Erasmus+ and other European programs is highly appreciated.
Paid 32 hours per week (remote working is a possible option).
More details about working conditions will be given during interviews.
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form before 23rd December 2021. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be organized around January 3rd 2022.