Uniser is a social enterprise which supports the internationalization of education institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a part of educational programs by facilitating its processes. Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, internships, study visits, job shadowing and training courses.
As we continue to increase the volume of managed projects and the learners involved, we are expanding our INCOMING team.
About the role
You will be fully integrated in the INCOMING team by contributing to the following tasks:
- Analysis of European Erasmus+ trainees’ profiles to be matched to local companies
- Research of work placements for trainees
- Mailing and calling local companies
- Inductions of trainees to local companies
- Meetings with local companies and professional associations
- Organization of activities to promote the hosting of Erasmus+ trainees in local companies
- Customer care hosting companies
- Research and development of new methodologies to promote the retention of hosting companies
We are looking for a person who is interested in dealing with companies and trainees as well. Our ideal candidate has experience in HR sector and/or knowledge of the economic framework of Bologna and/or Romagna, eager to learn by doing.
Also, we expect that you have:
- Fluency in English
- A creative, innovative and proactive approach
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work remotely and respect deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
Paid internship aimed to employment. Weekly workload: 32 hours. Workplace: Bologna. More details about working conditions will be given during interviews.
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form before November 15th 2021. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be organized starting from the second half of the month of November.