New opening: European Projects – Mobility Coordinator internship
UNISER, a social enterprise based in Bologna, Italy and with operational headquarters in Spain and Poland, is offering an internship position to join the mobility coordinators team, starting from May 2023.
Uniser is a social enterprise which supports the internationalization of education institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a part of educational programs by facilitating its processes. Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, internships, study visits, job shadowing and training courses.
As we continue to enlarge the number of our projects and the learners involved, we are looking for a new person able to follow them in every step of their experience abroad.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be fully integrated in the team by performing the following tasks:
- Managing and leading learners trainings (before the departure) and teacher trainings;
- Supporting schools in the participants selection process;
- Ensuring learners mentoring during their whole experience, through Whatsapp and online meeting;
- Arranging and carrying out one-to-one or group meetings;
- Developing new contents for online and in-presence trainings;
- Being in touch with schools and hosting partners during the mobility period;
- Solving all the operative problems related to the mobility;
- Taking care of the project documents and back-office activities;
- Providing support to other Uniser teams (if needed).
We are looking for a person with high motivation and a strong interest in the social aspects of our work. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is cheerful and patient. He/she is able to prove empathy towards the learners but at the same time keep a neutral and resilient approach to the daily situations.
Also, we expect that you have:
- Fluency in English and in Italian
- Fluency in Spanish (minimum level requested: C1)
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to set priorities and respect deadlines
- Problem-solving and a propositive approach to difficulties
- Independency and positive attitude toward challenges
- Ability to deal with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Previous experience in similar tasks would be a plus
Paid internship (EUR 800,00/month).
Weekly workload: 32 hours/week
Workplace: Bologna (remote work can be considered after a first period of training)
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form before 20th April 2023. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be organised in the last week of April.