New job opening! KA1 Project manager – Poland
UNISER, a social enterprise based in Bologna (Italy) and Wrocław (Poland), is looking for a project manager KA1 VET, to join its team starting immediately.
Uniser is a social enterprise which supports the internationalisation of education institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a part of educational programs by facilitating its processes.
Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, internships, study visits, job shadowing and training courses.
We have ambitious goals for the near future and we welcome everyone in our team who wants to make a difference and who is bold enough to build the future of education.
Where do we stand on diversity?
We are bringing together a diverse and international team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.
About the role
We are looking for a person with a proactive attitude and international mindset. As well as a client-oriented person, who will support our International team with the preparation and mentoring of learners attending mobility experiences abroad.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Helpdesk for students and families before departure
- Design and implement pre-departure training and on-arrival trainings (intercultural and pedagogical preparation)
- Preparation materials for participants departure (timetable-folders)
- Preparation of the info kit for departure
- Mentoring of participants during their period abroad
- Final evaluations & report after participants mobility
- Preparation of supporting documents regarding to participants mobility
- Availability for travelling abroad
- Highly organised, reliable and flexible
- Attentive to details and consistent
- Excellent communication skills as well as strength in moderation and presentation
- Customer oriented and enjoy working with groups
- Open and inspiring personality
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Professional, respectful team player
- Proficient with current versions of Google Suite or as an alternative Microsoft Office 365
- Comfortable with online learning tools and platforms
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Min. 1 year of experience in the intercultural environment
- Professional practice in the international setting
- Learning experiences abroad
- Fluent English and Polish (the knowledge of other languages will be positively assessed)
- Completed degree or equivalent education
- Up-to-date knowledge of cultural subjects
- Excellent pedagogical and didactic skills proved by experience
- Social work and experiences working with teenagers will be positively considered
What we offer
- Competitive salary (B2B)
- Flexible working
- Appropriate training for work
- Career development
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form before January 29th 2023.
Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be organised starting from February 2023.