Job vacancy: IT & Marketing officer
UNISER, a social enterprise based in Bologna is looking for an IT & Marketing officer to join its team starting immediately.
Uniser is a social enterprise which supports the internationalisation of education institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a part of educational programs by facilitating its processes. Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, internships, study visits, job shadowing and training courses.
As we continue to grow into new areas of work, including the digitalisation of our work process and the development of a mobility management software, we are expanding our Marketing team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be fully integrated into the IT & Marketing team, to support the company’s new strategy of developing Moving Generation software, a platform for the management of online mobility projects, designed by Uniser.
After an initial training, you will be in charge of:
- managing internal training sessions on the use of the software, according to each employee’s role;
- developing new training paths in line with the new software functions that will be developed;
- supporting the internal transition from the previous processes to the new way of working;
- assisting the co-operative’s partners in using the platform;
- supporting the IT & Marketing team when necessary (especially in the creation and updating of WordPress websites)
We are looking for an IT enthusiast with an eye for marketing and communication. Our ideal candidate is a tech-savvy person who knows his/her way around websites, softwares, digital platforms and is not afraid of learning by doing.
Also, we expect that you have:
- Fluency in English and Italian;
- A creative, innovative and proactive approach;
- Good organisational skills and ability to multitask;
- Problem-solving skills and a propositive approach to difficulties;
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures;
- Ability to work remotely and respect deadlines;
- A basic knowledge of WordPress (or willingness to learn).
Good knowledge of another language will be positively evaluated.
Weekly workload: 32 hours. Daily timetable flexible according to tasks and activities.
Working contract: the cooperative applies the CCNL “Terziario Confcommercio”. Please note that our entry positions are framed on the basis of apprenticeship contract or (in case apprenticeship is not applicable) on a fixed term contract corresponding to IV level of CCNL “Terziario Confcommercio”.
- seniority bonus;
- working tools (laptop and smartphone);
- working time flexibility and smart working;
- staff trainings;
- possibility of supplementing the 32 hours per week with additional hours devoted to the management of projects or other activities with consequent salary increase.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form before November 15th 2022.
Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be organised in the second half of November.