UNISER, a social enterprise based in Bologna, Italy, and with operational headquarters in Barcelona and Zaragoza is looking for a EU project writer to join its team starting immediately.
Uniser is a social enterprise which supports the internationalisation of educational institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a regular part of educational programmes. Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, study periods abroad, study visits, job shadowing and training courses.
As we continue to grow and to expand our network of schools in different European countries, we are looking for a project writer who is able to plan and write European projects. We refer in particular to Erasmus+ projects (KA1; KA2 and KA3) as well as pilot projects launched by the European Commission.
About the role
You will be fully integrated in the team by performing the following tasks:
- Designing a project strategy
- Writing and submitting European projects
- Defining the project budget
- Developing tools and strategy for quality management of approved projects
- Contributing in writing the final report of the project implemented
- Preparing supporting documentation to be attached to the applications
- Delivering trainings/lectures on project writing
We are looking for a person who is capable of organising their own work and respecting the deadlines. Our ideal candidate is ambitious, eager to learn, ready to accept new challenges, willing to win new and bigger projects.
Also, we expect that you have:
- Very good fluency in Italian and English
- Good fluency in Spanish
- Knowledge of the Project Cycle Management
- Knowledge of the Logical Framework Approach
- Previous experience in project writing under Erasmus+ or other European programs is highly appreciated
- Flexibility, especially in terms of time schedule
- Problem-solving and a propositive approach to difficulties
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to set priorities and respect deadlines
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures
32 hours per week (smart or remote working are possible options).
More details about working conditions will be given during interviews.
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form by June 30th. The dates for the interviews with shortlisted candidates will be communicated via mail.