Uniser is a social enterprise which supports the internationalization of education institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a part of educational programs by facilitating its processes. Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, internships, study visits, job shadowing and training courses.
As we continue to enlarge the number of our projects and the learners involved, we are looking for a mentor able to follow them in every step of their experience abroad.
About the role
You will be fully integrated in the team by performing the following tasks:
- Managing and leading learners training such as pre-departure and on-arrival training
- Ensuring learners mentoring during their whole experience, through a service called “virtual mentoring” (a special monitoring system provided via whatsapp)
- Arranging and carrying on one-to-one or group meeting
- Being in touch with other Uniser teams in order to update them about the groups performance
- Meeting the group for final evaluations at the end of the mobility period
- Providing support to other Uniser teams (if needed)
We are looking for a person with high motivation and a strong interest in the social aspects of our work. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is cheerful and patient. He/she is able to prove empathy towards the learners but at the same time keep a neutral and resilient approach to the daily situations.
Also, we expect that you have:
- Fluency in English and at least another EU language (preferably Spanish and/or Polish)
- Good organizational skills
- Problem-solving and a propositive approach to difficulties
- Ability to deal with people from different backgrounds and cultures
32 hours per week
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form before October 10th 2021. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be organized mid-October.