Uniser is a social enterprise which supports the internationalization of education institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a part of educational programs by facilitating its processes. Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, internships, study visits, job shadowing and training courses.
As we continue to grow into new areas of work, including the digitalization of our work process and the development of a mobility management software, we are expanding our IT & Marketing team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be fully integrated in the IT & Marketing team by contributing in the following areas of work:
- following the development of the new software
- testing and debugging
- designing training courses and providing assistance to new users
development and maintenance of all Uniser (WordPress) websites
- creating courses on Uniser Moodle e-learning platform
- provide internal IT support
- occasionally assist with social media management
We are looking for an IT enthusiast with an eye for marketing and communication. Our ideal candidate is a tech-savvy person who knows his/her way around websites, softwares, digital platforms and is not afraid of learning by doing.
Also, we expect that you have:
- Fluency in English
- A creative, innovative and proactive approach
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work remotely and respect deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
Weekly workload: 32 hours. More details about working conditions will be given during interviews.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form by October 6th 2021.
Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be organized at the end of September/beginning of October