UNISER, a social enterprise based in Bologna, Italy and with operational headquarters in Spain and Poland is looking for two project managers KA1 VET to join its European and Spanish teams.
Uniser is a social enterprise which supports the internationalization of education institutions. Our aim is to turn Erasmus into the future of training systems and to make learning mobility a part of educational programs by facilitating its processes. Today more than 300 schools in Europe cooperate with Uniser for the design and management of their learning mobility projects, involving about 2.000 learners and teachers every year in work-based learning experiences, internships, study visits, job shadowing and training courses.
As we continue to grow and to expand our network of schools in different European countries, we are looking for a project manager able to manage mobility projects for students enrolled in vocational education.
About the role
You will be fully integrated in the team by performing the following tasks:
- Implement a project for its entire cycle;
- Customer care;
- Management of the project budget;
- Write the final report of the project implemented;
- Take care of the project documents and back-office activities;
- If needed, provide support to other Uniser teams.
We are looking for a person who is able to build strong and trustful relationships with the customers and who is able to take responsibilities. Our ideal candidate is willing to work in the educational sector and is able to have a full overview over the projects he/she coordinates. Also, we expect that he/she has:
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in Italian or Spanish;
- Good organisational skills;
- Problem-solving and a propositive approach to difficulties;
- Decision-making skills;
- Ability to set priorities and respect deadlines;
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures;
- Previous experience in management of Erasmus+ and other European programs is highly appreciated;
- Good knowledge of another language will be positively evaluated.
More details about working conditions will be given during interviews.
In order to apply for the position please fill in the application form before 27th July 2022. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be organised at the beginning of August.